Thank you for your interest in joining a MOST Ministries mission team! Before applying, please review the following documents:
Roles and Responsibilities
Crisis Management Plan
Timeline for Preparation
It's almost time to start your application. But first, there are a few things you should know:
- The application must be completed in one sitting (this will take about 30-45 minutes).
- There are five parts to the application: the Team Application, the Medical Form, The 100-Word Essay, the Background Check, and the Final Application Instructions. After completing each section, you will be automatically redirected to the next.
- Before you begin, it would be useful to do the following:
- Find your church phone number and pastor's email address.
- Gather your medical insurance information and a list of your current medications and dosages.
- Be prepared to give contact information for your emergency contact and primary care physician.
- Finally, you will be asked to provide a 100-word essay explaining why you would like to join this mission team. Some find it easier to write the essay before starting the application process, and to copy and paste it into the page at the appropriate time.
- A Pastor's Recommendation is a part of the application process. Please let your pastor know to expect an email with a link to the recommendation.
- A required field is indicated by a red asterisk. If these are not filled in, you will not be able to proceed to the next section.
Please feel free to contact our office at (734) 994-7909 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through our on-line application. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as stated in our application process.