Click the picture above to watch the video.
Thrivent Action Team Program
Have you ever wanted to host a MOST Ministries Team Fundraiser but needed a little seed money to get it off the ground? Have you ever thought about hosting a mission education event, but weren't sure how you could fund it? Have you ever wanted to get your church involved with MOST Ministries but needed a little assistance with publicity costs, meals, or travel expenses?
Members of Thrivent Financal have a unique opportunity to help support MOST Ministries through Thrivent's special grant program, Thrivent Action Teams. Qualifying members can apply for an "Action Team Grant" and receive $250 in seed money to help underwrite a one-time fundraiser, service activity, or educational event.
- Identify a project by contacting the MOST Ministries office.
- Visit Thrivent.com/actionteam
- Click "Apply Now" and have your User ID and Password handy.
- Watch your doorstep for your Thrivent Action Kit.
- Lead your project.
- Share your success story with Thrivent Financial.
- Purchase materials to make witness bracelets as a VBS or LWML project.
- Hold a dinner or fundraiser at your church to assist with a team's travel costs.
- Sponsor a special event to provide an additional lensometer for the office.
- Assist with MOST Ministries building upkeep projects.
- Organize a supply drive at your church to purchase items needed by our mission teams like medical supplies, water filters, tools, or white canes.
- Organize a visit to MOST Ministries for members of your church, using the Action Team grant for publicity, transportation, and a meal.
Start Soon! Each Thrivent Benefits member can do two projects per year. Thrivent Associate members are eligible for one Thrivent Action Team project per year, for a maximum of three years.
- Involve others: Form a team of volunteers to help you with your project.
- Think "seed money" not "gift" or "grant": Use it to help kick start your project.
- Be creative: One Thrivent Action Kit will be provided per project, so be creative. Come up with your own great idea to make a difference.
- Share your success: Share your stories, photos, and volunteer information with Thrivent Financial following your event so you can inspire others.
- Questions: Contact Sarah DePriest by email or by phone 734.994.7909 x3.